Monday, March 18, 2013

And it's time again

Monday.

Worst day of the week schedule wise.

I've got back to back classes from 8am to 8pm and it kills me every monday morning knowing that I have to bring stuff for History, Dance, Fashion Show Production, Computerized Illustration and Biology. Ugh! My back is already killing me and it's only 2.45. Tomorrow on the other hand is my day off but I will spend my day at the lovely NAVEN showroom interning. If school could feel more like those nine hours and less like ... school, I would be much more of a happy student. But springbreak is coming in three weeks and that's such a wonderful interruption and sooo well needed. Everyone I've talked to is agreeing with me with this being the hardest semester so far. Don't know why or how but every single one of my classes has tons of homework due every week big projects every two weeks. I need that break now. No time to rest. Off to my next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment