Friday, March 15, 2013

Here we go again!

Okay, this is it. 

My last shot at keeping a blog alive. 

I think it's silly doing an introduction of myself since I feel like you are reading this for one of two reasons: 
A. You already know me and want to keep track of what I'm up to in Los Angeles, thousands of miles away from my home country or B. You just found this blog by pure luck (luck? really?) and if that's the case, you probably don't really care much about my future plans or what cereal I like for breakfast. 

so what I'm trying to get at is that I'm going to update this blog as if you already knew some stuff about me (like the fact that I don't even eat cereal for breakfast, duh!) and that I'm gonna post fashion related stuff. 'Cause that's my thing, Yeeeeeeeeeeeeea baby! 

so how does this work now a days? I'm a bit out of the loop due to the fact that my last blog post was in 2010 and contained two sentences about me visiting my family. should I describe my day in detail? show you pictures of my flower patterned tea mug? Noooo I dont think so, that bores even me. 
The only thing that happened today that was remotely close to interesting was me being photographed in a store on the Promenade for a product developing team by a girl who liked my outfit. Pretty funny if said store produces my outfit 2 months from now. I'm not sure the designers of my clothes thinks it's as funny though. Flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment