Saturday, March 16, 2013

Life of a student

I have, yet again,  realized the downsides of not having a car and living in Los Angeles this morning.
First: waiting for a bus that never runs on schedule is slightly annoying since you don't even know if it will show up at all. Second: when you, after waiting 25 minuters on the bus, finally have the pleasure of seeing the stupid thing, it just passes you (!!!) I mean come on! Turns out I was standing at a bus stop thats closed just for the day due to LA Marathon. I should obviously have known about this with no signs to tell me. Of course. My fault. Gaaaaaaah!

Well, no bitterness here. They say you need a car in LA for a reason. I guess I can agree. It just took me almost two years to come to that realization myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment