Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bad blogger ... again

I wish I could put in words how much I have going on at the moment but I don't even know where to start. I haven't really had any extra time to write these past few days because I have a ton of homework that takes up all my spare time. And yesterday was a fun day when I worked the NAVEN booth at the simply stylist event at siren studios in Hollywood together with my girl Brittany. spent all day at the event, picked up some chipotle on the way home, ate that and went to sleep, too tired to even think about going out. The event itself wasuper fun and I met a lot of really cool people in the fashion business. Alwayso inspiring to see what everyone is up to and what creative stuff they have going on. 



Tomorrow is monday which means I'm in school 12 hourstraight. Hopefully I will have time getting an outfit picture together but don't get your hopes up yet ;) Now it's time for me to finish this homework and then to sleep. see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment